Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 7 ..as I take in my celery, spinach, lemon and apple after dinner drink...

I've decided that today I might as well  return to the topic of Carbonic Gas, since I mentioned it the other day and I was just listening to Natalia Rose on this topic. Basically it's so important to understand for health and especially weight loss and it's unfortunate it's been overlooked in all the dietetic approaches, which is surprising. BTW, I have to admit, I've broken my fast --and I am hoping that no one notices this part and just keeps readin'.


So what is it [carbonic gas]? In brief, it's a by product of digestion. Its different than the gas that you swallow or belch; it's a bacterial fermentation in the presence of hydrogen, ammonia, methane nitrogen and carbon dioxide. How does it infiltrate the system you are probably (not) thinking? The short term effects are that it slows digestion and then bacteria manufactures this by-product of this gas. Sooo....imagine tonight's dinner sealed in a bag and opening it tomorrow and opening and smelling it tomorrow; that smell is carbonic gas.  Once it gets into the small intestine, it's sealed, and it sits at 98.7 degrees, not merely at 70 degrees, like it would in the kitchen! Isn't that disturbing and gross? The bacteria that is proliferating is pushing out gas. A certain amount is going to leave through the bowel but in comparison to what is being created, it's not much. Boo HOO!  So as meals keep coming in, that carbonic gas keeps getting pushed further into the body. In the long term, it's permeating the system and entering the pores. Since the bones, muscle tissues and joints are porous, it's nesting there and whenever you have gas that shares space with cells at any time are not healthy.

Cells are spherical when they are healthy; when they share space with gas, they become amorphous and start to lose shape. Depression, lack of mental clarity and fogginess are symptomatic of poor digestion and an increase in carbonic gas. The body starts expanding and so this explains why people's skulls (especially true for men, if you look around) and hips grow in time and ultimately affects genetic material. 
Actually, here is a great example of carbonic gas at work. Notice Alec Baldwin's skull in the 80's (I made sure this was from the 80's by ensuring it was from, "prelude to a kiss". The second pic is how he looked a year or two ago on '30 Rock' and the last photo ='s Alec having likely detoxed, because you can actually see less gas in his head, making his skull look just a bit smaller. I find this very interesting because we often become so 'weight' obsessed but really it's a far bigger fete of health to lose carbonic gas.

Prior to Carbonic Gas Situation

"Carbonically Gassed"

Likely detoxed and getting his groove back. ooh la la se schwette!
So, as a result, the bones become acidic. The good news is that now that we know *how* this occurs, we can undo this. There is no magic bullet to get rid of this but there are things that will help and there are things that will HELP! Movement like *rebounding* is GREAT for carbonic gas; Epson Salt Baths, green juice (which is liquid plumber for your bod according to Natasha from, "Raw and Radiant Health"; infrared Saunas too, just to name a few things. In short, the more you can create space in the body, and it's clean, it'll do it's part! sweeeeet.

I'm very tired today, forgive me, but I wanted to leave something somewhat interesting and informational for day 7 and I didn't have any pics up my sleeve today.  To all those reading, hope you had a non-manic Monday and I must say going back to food is awesome but my body is still craving *juices* NON-stop so I'm SO psyched I did this. I think 6 days is plenty. Erin, keep truckin, i'm rooting for you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment