Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 8...thank you


"I found out what the secret to life is--friends. Best friends." -Fried Green Tomatoes

I just wanted to give a shout-out to Miss Margarita. Thank you for encouraging me to do this juice feast.  I probably sound totally melodramatic, but truly, I feel so blessed.  I'm so excited to have made it to Day Eight, and I would not have been here without your support.  
I need to dash to work once again, but wanted to let you know that you are awesome.  

xo
Erin
 
 P.S. That Kale pizza sounds freaking fabulous.  



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being a friend...travellig down the road and back again...your heart is TRUE bloo bloo bloo bloo blooo blee bleee..And if I had a partay... you get the gist. I wish I could send you a big scary picture of Dorothy on it to brighten your day! hmmm...ideas... ;-) LOVE YOU! Thanks for keeping ME accountable and for your awesome contribution! It should be me thanking YOU! Stay tuned butterball...;-)

    ReplyDelete