Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Some Cool News about Juicing...

1) I was able to cure my hypo-thyroid issue in the last 6 months. I went from having a TSH of 4.0 to a 1.1, and a 1.0 is ideal they say. It is so cool to get feedback like this because it lets me know this detox stuff ain't just a fad.

and ...

2) I will have to save this for another time but it's a pretty amazing testimony!

 It's not that I've been a guinea pig with regard to this life-style. I know and have taken classes with experts in the field who have been living this for decades and only getting healthier in time.

Anyway, just wanted to share my own testimonial to this life-style, there is so much more I could write. Nail growth, hair growth, clear complexion when I used to have adult acne, the list goes on and on and on.

Toodles for now!
Carrot Top

No comments:

Post a Comment