Monday, March 5, 2012

Preparation for a 10 day Juice F[e]ast - Gulp.


I am accustomed to 3 day juice fasts but I have never braved a 10 day juice fast (or 'feast' as some call it) and this is how I'm feeling; just like Kermit above.
(gggulp!)

I think Kermit is feeling fear at the pit of his stomach because he's trying to land a job that will not only pay the bills but be good enough for Miss Piggy. Similarly, this will not only be the first time I am going to brave a 10 day juice feast, I am working on another creative endeavor that also terrifies me but for now I need to keep a cap on it; but nonetheless my level of 'gulp' is about the same.


My good friend and neighbor from the great white north and I are undergoing an online juice cleanse headed by Natasha St. Michael (RawRadiantHealth.com)--stay tuned as I plan to blog day by day.  Today would be Prep Day so I'll be blogging about that soon but it involves getting a lot of groceries together and just getting down to the basics. If I am lucky, Erin will be making her grand debut on this here blog. Stay tuned and as always, STAY JUICY!

No comments:

Post a Comment